- Available in a range of heights for optimal distraction
- Monolithic cortical construct provides maximum structural support
- Dense cancellous core option provides optimal osteoconductive scaffold
- Serrated surface offers resistant to push-out
- Instrument grooves allows for precise control of implant
- Center canal allows application of preferred bone graft
- Implant is packaged sterile and freeze-dried for room temperature storage.
- Founded in 1996
- Manufactures high-quality, skeletal repair re-absorbable biomaterials
- Accredited by the AATB
- The company provides pure human allograft products (e.g. demineralized bone matrix putty crush-mix, sponge, cancellous chips)
- Berkley's products are used in over 50,000 procedures every year
- No Adverse events reported in 23 years.